Ntc Financial - Tax Resolution Review

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This company is a complete fraud consisting of a {{Redacted}} in sunny south Florida. Whenever I call them I get an answering service, leave countless messages and if in a blue moon get a call back it is from some kid blown out of his mind with absolutely no idea as to whom I am and why I am calling.

This is after being a client for over 2 years and having paid this company over 5 thousand dollars. Some kid named Romey keeps raking my account for charge after charge after charge and this is after I completely paid off their service charge. I finally had to cancel my debit card only to receive countless voice mail messages from Romey asking for a replacement number so he can continue billing me.

They told me they were going to prepare 7 years of tax returns and after sending them my W2s and expenses for every year, 3 times over and over because they kept losing this data, after 2 years nothing has been done. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND ROMEY AND ANYONE NAMED PEERPONT BEWARE

Review about: Tax Service.

Ntc Financial - I hope they are NOT a scam! Because I really need help and want my IRS debt resolved.

I'm in the exact same boat. Hoping for a positive outcome.

I have a small tax debt due to extreme life circumstances happening all at once. I am also a single mom, with kiddos that have challenges and above normal medical expenses. I paid my retainer of $400 and pray and hope they can help in me and that they are NOT going to ripe me off. Scared, but what else do you do when you need help and can't afford lawyers rates.

After review, they seem to have a few positive testimonials as well as some not so positive. I'm hoping they don't ripe me off and only make my very trying situation even more difficult.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Ntc Financial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ntc Financial.

Ntc Financial - Not sure?

Victorville, California 0 comments

I have contacted this company NTC in regards to assisting me in squaring up a dispute with the IRS and State of Calif. in hopes that for a small fee would be satisfactory however they haven't discussed any more future payments just initial 600.00 start fee with additional costs incurring as the case requires more of their help and more docs to be filed so really I'm concerned now after reading posted comments on this company if I should move forward and hire them?

I'm a single parent surviving on my small disability benefits and can barely afford the initial payment and could not spare losing any or being over charged ans shammed from any company. Should I consider NTC or not?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of a product or service from Ntc Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ntc Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ntc Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

NTC financial does NOT deliver

Anchorage, Alaska 0 comments

When I first signed up for services with NTC financial, they had an A+ rating with BBB. I also was promised many things (IRS penalties stopped, interested lowered, etc etc etc).

We paid NTC over $3,000 for services and they did nothing for us. They asked us several times, over a period of 6 months to resubmit all of our expenses (which was a huge task and very time-consuming) but then they never did anything on their end. In the end, they resolved nothing for us, we still have a huge IRS bill (which has essentially doubled with the penalties - which NTC NEVER got stopped) and we are now working directly with the IRS (which isn't ideal ever but at least it's something). The BBB has now revoked their rating from NTC.

Fraudulent company! Do not give them a cent!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ntc financial tax return resolution from Ntc Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ntc Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

NTC Financial Charges too much Can do yourself.. with IRs..

Hallandale Beach, Florida 0 comments

They charged me 5000.00 to do 3 tax ez returns and it took them forever, Paul Gaulkin just kept taking money out of my bank account.. He is young and has no experience in doing the work with IRS. 7 people who worked there in the past year quit as he was involved with a fraudulent immigration doc prep company with a Luis Delgado which his wife is a fugitive after being arrested for acting as an attorney. I signed a service contract under a Tidy Tax for services of helping me with my student loan and getting my son in school.. Well he did nothing and just kept taking money for services not rendered.. Now it seems His dad an attorney is part of Tidy Tax..

Juan the salesman is a good person , except Paul Gaulkin has him asking for more fees on files he speaks with.

I spoke with 8 other clients which have the same problem.. Paul Gaulkins office is a boiler room sales floor and he does no work there..

Beware.. A complaint will be filed with The FTC and IRS..

NTC financial tax is changing names due to complaints..

More to come

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sales office. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ntc financial tax return resolution and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. Ntc Financial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ntc financial tax return resolution in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ntc Financial.

Ntc Financial - Issues with Office in Hallandale beach and start.

Hallandale Beach, Florida 0 comments

Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my taxes . Then Tidy Tax took and charged me 1400.00 to do taxes and has not done it and refused to honor 595.00 that processing office took.

Also the claim they have Tax attorneys om location.. They do not.

The Hallandale office had a Immigration scam processing document office and they hid it from the authorities..

More to come on 15 other sites.

They over charge and under deliver..

Do not give any debit card as they will take all money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud. " of ntc financial tax return resolution and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Ntc Financial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Ntc Financial - The company actually solved my problem

4.2

well at first it took some time for my income tax problem to become overlooked and inserted but for the long run I was able to save up to 237,000 thousand dollars it may seem hard and unsure but saving money on late fees the IRS tried to charge me was ridiculous, so good luck to everyone battling our greedy government hope no one had to go through the same experience and the best thing NTC saved my small business.my overall honest advice would be to use a company that has been around for awhile that is also accredited and certified.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Ntc Financial. He best about positive experience from Ntc Financial was tax agent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ntc Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Taxes category for more informed decision or compare Ntc Financial to other companies on our site.

Ntc Financial - Great Service

Stuart, Florida 0 comments

Good afternoon,

After reading this experience, I have to share MY experience with you. I was between a rock and a hard place.

I had been in business with a terrible partner. My taxes had not been filed for five years. The IRS showed up at my home, ready for action. After being given countless forms and alot of technical terms I did not understand, frustrated and scared I jumped on the internet immediately to find help.

I contacted NTC and COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!! I explained my situation and was reassured that everything would be ok. They quoted me a price and worked with me to make payments. They DID EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO AND MORE.

The professionals I worked with treated me with respect and were nonjudgemental in this difficult situation. They filed all the appropriate forms, established a payment plan and everything is resolved. As for pricing, I didnt check with other companies, but I would gladly pay this over and over again due to the EXCELLENT JOB they assisted me with... The IRS is very scary....

DO NOT try to handle this issue on your own...

contact NTC FINANCIAL and they will put your mind at EASE. NTC works with you, what works best for you, and I couldnt be happier!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Ntc Financial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ntc Financial.

Ntc Financial - Company will not refund money for work not performed

West Palm Beach, Florida 1 comment

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NTC FINANCIAL!!!!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT FINISH THE WORK THEY PROMISED!!!! THEY WILL MAKE PROMISES AND THEN EXTORT YOU FOR MORE MONEY LATER!!!!

I hired NTC Financial in July, 2013 to resolve ALL of my tax debt issues. This included taxes owed to the State of Illinois, the IRS, and the State of California Franchise Tax Board.

Pursuant to a phone conversation with NTC Financial in July, we agreed that NTC Financial would resolve ALL of my tax debt issues for $1,800 payable in monthly installments of $300. I remember that number specifically because, at the time, I was working with another firm whose fee was going to be $2,500 and I thought I was getting a great deal with NTC Financial. I hired NTC Financial to ensure I was protected from garnishments and levies, to work to have the penalties and interest on my tax debt reduced or eliminated (and stop future penalty and interest charges), and to set up payment plans with the various agencies so that I can pay off the debt. I hired NTC Financial for their expertise and connections with the IRS and CA and IL taxing authorities it has and which I do not.

I paid $250 (which was not included in the $1,800), to kick start the process and permit NTC Financial to access the records from the various taxing authorities. I acknowledge that I was not able to provide them with the first payment due in August but I was not told that would prevent me from being protected against a garnishment or a levy.

In several of our phone conversations back in August, I asked specifically if I was protected against potential garnishments and levies. NTC Financial stated I was. I asked several times for documentation stating this but did not receive any. Then I received a letter from the CA FTB stating it was garnishing my wages. I then had to pay NTC Financial $500 before they would agree to work on the garnishment issue. I paid this money via a credit card. My dad also sent a $500 check which means NTC Financial received $1,000. I have asked that the $500 check from my dad be refunded to him. NTC Financial has refused to do so. Now NTC Financial is stating the terms of our agreement was for an $1,800 fee to resolve ONLY the CA Franchise Tax Board and the IRS and State of Illinois tax issues were not included. They want an additional $2,000 to work on those issues. I said no, discontinued my business relationship with them, and have asked for a refund to my father of the extra $500 they received.

In summary, I have paid NTC Financial a total $1,250. $250 of that was to start their investigation and another $500 of that was to have the wage garnishment released which they did accomplish. The remaining $500 should be refunded to my father.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NTC FINANCIAL!!!! I had been working with another company prior to NTC Financial and switched because of the reduced fee they promised. They agreed to a fee over the phone and would not provide me with the documentation requested until the emergency of my garnishment arose (from which they promised protection). I then signed a form which listed all of the work to be done but "none of the boxes were checked." Now they are stating, as the boxes were not checked, that none of the work listed on the form applies. I am working with another company now who is much more professional. I will keep you posted re: their performance.

Review about: Tax Resolution Services.

Comments

I paid NTC $4500 3 years ago, was told they would take care of my taxes and get a payment plan from the IRS. Say nothing to the IRS, I was told, they would fully reperesent me.

Now the IRS has given me a drop-dead date of July 22, 2015 to pay them $3800 or they will sieze anything and everything I own. They will not answer the phone, return calls or texts.