Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my taxes . Then Tidy Tax took and charged me 1400.00 to do taxes and has not done it and refused to honor 595.00 that processing office took.
Also the claim they have Tax attorneys om location.. They do not.
The Hallandale office had a Immigration scam processing document office and they hid it from the authorities..
More to come on 15 other sites.
They over charge and under deliver..
Do not give any debit card as they will take all money
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ntc Financial Tax Return Resolution
- Review category
- Tax services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400. After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA. The actual amount is..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I went into the store to purchase a MIDI keyboard spoke to a girl about what is the best one I can buy $$100 she showed me a couple of..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."