100% full Not resolved

Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my taxes . Then Tidy Tax took and charged me 1400.00 to do taxes and has not done it and refused to honor 595.00 that processing office took.

Also the claim they have Tax attorneys om location.. They do not.

The Hallandale office had a Immigration scam processing document office and they hid it from the authorities..

More to come on 15 other sites.

They over charge and under deliver..

Do not give any debit card as they will take all money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud. " of ntc financial tax return resolution and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Ntc Financial needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ntc financial tax return resolution in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ntc Financial.

Had an Experience with Ntc Financial?

Comments

Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Ntc Financial - Issues with Office in Hallandale beach and start. Ntc Financial "Tidy Tax and Paul Gaulkin signed contract for services without the customers Knowledge and debited 1295.00. Stuart location Romey took 595.00 for tax return resolution and never did my..." Read more Intuit Turbo Tax Premier Is A Waste Of Money Intuit "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more